Our 2016 Membership is now closed.
2017 SBS Membership 10.18.16 – 1.16.17
2017 Membership $150:
In appreciation of their appreciation, the Secret Barrel Society was created to support our most avid sour beer followers by hosting special beer centric experiences. Previous SBS members helped our small sour program grow and enabled us to experiment and release new sour beer blends and varieties not otherwise possible without their support. With the expansion of our sour brewery in 2016, expect a wider variety of rare and limited release brews to hit the lottery, so claim your spot in the society to gain full access to all of these beers and then some. As our program has grown over the years, we are pleased to be able to offer our members new beers and experiences that are truly one of a kind.
There will be four sour releases in 2017, with five beers for each release. Two beers in each release will be exclusive to SBS members only. We strive to offer as many bottles as possible for our members and will continue to do so in 2017.
Now that the Wood Shop is up and running, you can expect to see a number of new beers for 2017 along with plenty of previous favorites. Some of the returning beers include Vinosynth Red and White, Black Raspberry, Pawpaw, Persimmon, Cauldron, Kiwi, Raspberry, Oak Brux and Sour Reserve, to name a few. In regards to new beers, we are experimenting with not only new types of fruits and spices, but also new base beers, wild yeast strains and brewery collaborations.
In addition to the great beers, your membership also includes:
- Two Upland Sour glasses
- One Upland Sours Tin Tacker
- One Upland Sours Poster
- Two General Admission tickets to the Upland Sour Wild & Funk Fest to be held at the Mavris building in downtown Indianapolis. The 2017 event will be held on April 1. SBS Members will also have first rights to purchase VIP tickets.
- Free entry to the Sour Fest pre-party event at the Wood Shop in Bloomington on Friday, March 31. Many other breweries will be attending and we will have free food and beer available.
- At least eight entirely new beer styles.
- Quarterly SBS-Only Tours and Tastings offered at the Bloomington Wood Shop.
- A free beer dinner at the end of the year at the Wood Shop with the Upland Sours brewery team.
2017 promises to be a special year in our program. Our brewers are as inspired as ever and the Wood Shop will allow for new innovations that will take our program to new heights. You won’t want to miss it!
Please note, the beer is not included in your membership fee. Your membership purchase guarantees availability of all Upland Sour Ales before any public sale occurs. Bottles are $25 each plus sales tax. Your beer must still be purchased at a retail location (Indianapolis or Bloomington) after it is released.
For questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: Upland Secret Barrel Society Memberships are open to individuals over the age of 21 only. We are unable to ship beer as FedEx, UPS, and USPS do not allow us to ship beer direct to customers. No refunds will be given after placing an order.