GREAT NEWS! Our 2015 Membership is available for purchase!
2015 Membership $250:
The 2015 Membership will include the right to purchase a minimum of 100 bottles of Barrel-aged Sour beers. We expect 5 separate sour releases in 2015, with multiple individual beers per release. Pending availability, each bottle release will include (6) 750 ml bottles of beer, per individual beer, for reservation. The following individual beers are expected to be released over the membership duration of 2015:
Persimmon – Kiwi – Strawberry – Blackberry – Raspberry
Blueberry – Cherry – Peach – Paw Paw
Dantalion – Malefactor – Sour Reserve – New Flower Varietal Sour
Cauldron – VinoSynth Red – VinoSynth White – (Two) New Collaboration Beers
Please note, the beer is not included in your membership fee. Your purchase allows you to skip the sour lottery reservation process. Your beer must still be purchased at a retail location (Indianapolis or Bloomington) after it is released.
Your membership also includes:
- Two Upland Sour Program custom glasses
- 1 free general admission ticket to Sour Wild and Funk Fest
- Free entry to a members only event immediately following the Sour Wild Funk Fest (one guest will be allowed for each member)
- Free entry to a food and sour beer pairing event at the brewery before the end of the year (one guest will be allowed for each member)
- Several new experimental beers, not mentioned above, released for the first time available to members for purchase
- Other awesome events and benefits we decide to add on, spuriously and with adequately questionable notice, throughout the year for members
Every dollar generated through membership will go directly to growing our Sour Ale Program. Thank you for your support.
For questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All 2014 SBS members are guaranteed a membership to the 2015 SBS if they renew by January 1st 2015.
DISCLAIMER: Upland Secret Barrel Society Memberships are open to individuals over the age of 21 only. We are unable to ship beer as FedEx, UPS, and USPS do not allow us to ship beer direct to customers. No refunds will be given after placing an order.