Packaging Team Member
Purpose: Manage finished goods inventory, prepare distributor and internal orders, frequent loading and unloading of trucks. Also assist in daily packaging operations, including but not limited to prebuilding boxes, kegging beer, and working on the bottling line.
Reports to: Packaging/Shipping Manager
– Abililty to lift 65 lbs and move 170 lbs responsibly and repeatedly for the duration of a shift
– Experience in operating a fork truck or other heavy industrial equipment.
– Ability to plan ahead to make FIFO and the building of orders as efficient as possible.
– Attention to detail is top priority. An ideal candidate will be one who can maintain focus and stay acutely aware of their surroundings at all times.
– Must have a flexible schedule, available to work overtime as needed as well as occasional weekend duties.
– Must have a positive attitude and be able to deal with last second changes in orders and plans effectively.
– Should have a passion for craft beer and a desire to be part of an exciting and rewarding industry.
– Safely and effectively operate a fork truck in and out of the cooler, loading and unloading trucks
– Maintain inventory in finished goods cooler
– Prepare daily orders, large and small, in a prompt and efficient manner
– Basic fork truck daily checks and maintenance
– Assist on the bottling line and in other packaging duties as needed.
– Occasional assistance at various craft beer oriented events
– Extreme attention to detail
– Willing attitude, and team mentality
Includes hourly pay, health coverage at 50% after 90 days, dental and life insurance available after 90 days. 40 hours vacation time, beginning to accrue after 90 days. 401(k) matching after 1 year.
This position will report to the Packaging/Shipping Manager. All interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected]