Support Bloomington Pride in the first-ever Btown Pride 5k!
This year’s 5k is virtual so you can run, walk or jog the course on your own time. Grab a friend (or furry friend) and get active while supporting your local Pride community at the same time.
When: August 12th – August 29th
How to participate:
- Head on over to Bloomington Pride Site to register for the race! 100% of sales goes to support Bloomington Pride and their efforts
- At your convenience, run, jog, or walk the course!
- You can download the Strava app for free to join the community of Btown Pride runners! View the course below & star it to add to your segments.
- The course begins & ends at Upland Brewing Co. Snap a selfie in front of the Btown Pride 5k backdrop on our patio and share it using #BtownPride5k! When you share it, you’ll be entered to win an Upland gift card
- Keep your registration receipt & show it to your Upland Brewing Co server to receive 10% off food (dine-in-only) from the day you register through August 29th.
*got a favorite 5k route closer to home? No problem! Participate from anywhere you want to run & share it using #BtownPride5k
The official Virtual Bloomington Pridefest is August 27th – August 29th. Learn about the awesome education sessions they have planned: https://bloomingtonpride.org/
|Starting at Upland, turn Left onto North Rogers Street||0|
|Left onto B-Line Trail||0.1|
|Left onto East 3rd Street||0.8|
|Turn Right onto South Dunn Street||1.1|
|Continue on East Atwater Avenue||1.1|
|Follow East Atwater as it bends to the South East||1.1|
|Continue North on South Indiana Avenue||1.2|
|Turn Right onto East 7th Street||1.6|
|Proceed Past the Indiana Memorial Union||1.9|
|Take a Left before the Red Sculpture at the Eskenazi Museum of Art||1.9|
|Follow the road between the School of Public Health and Museum||2|
|Continue past the school of public health||2|
|Left onto East 10th Street||2.1|
|Continue on West 10th Street||2.8|
|Right onto North Morton Street||3|
|Left onto West 11th Street||3.1|
|Finish at Upland||3.1|